Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wattsy's Flying antics!

(22-07-2012, 06:22 AM)Gron link Wrote:Hope to get out paramotoring with you soon - after I get a trip to the Olympics, and then to the National Eisteddfod of Wales out of the way first!

Hopefully not a trip to London on your paramotor Gron or you may be dodging some ground to air missiles LOL!!

And just to wind everybody up.................Hmmmmm  - 3 litres fuel for 1hr 45mins flying eh?!..........and how many litres for the car would it have been to Fan G and back from Pontadardulais?  (Sorry, guys & gals  Wink )      I'll be joining you in a couple of weeks!
Lovely quality on the video! 

If ever there was an advert to inspire people to take up PMing, it would be one of your videos, Wattsy. Great stuff. Perhaps we could get you to give a 'PM'ing for dummies' talk on club night......and the following month one on making trendy videos :like

Your a bit slow with your postsWink lol

Check out the Dudek Nucleon on E bayWink perfect for you and your motor!!!!

"If you were born without wings,do nothing to prevent them from growingWink"

The colours of late Autmn, and the special lighting effect of this time of year, was stunning on the Rhossili video, Wattsy!

Great editing, Stephen Spielberg!!  Welsh scenery making me homesick - but a better looking sky in OZ!  Gron.